My favorite subject this semester!
Hi
everyone!
Today I’m going to talk about my favorite subject this semester.
The subject that I have chosen is: “Metodología de la
Investigación de la Administración Pública".
During the whole
semester we conducted a group research, with my classmates decided to
investigate a public policy called "Envejecimiento Activo", by
SENAMA.
In order to carry out
our work, it was necessary to interview three people who are experts in the
field. At first it was very difficult to contact these people.
However, after several
attempts we were able to conduct the interviews. We collect useful information
about older adults.
This is a subject that
catches my attention and I would like to continue to know more about it.
In this class I
learned the key elements to make a good research report. The main contents I have
seen are the definition of paradigm, qualitative and quantitative methods, discourse
analysis and content analysis, among other things.
I like this subject
because I can know topics that are of my interest, the class is fun, and we see
documentaries that relate to matter.
Thanks for reading,
see you soon!
I await your comments ;)
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarI did not like that subject, but your investigation is very interesting
ResponderEliminarYour investigation looks very interesting. The subject, not much xd
ResponderEliminarSHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE INVESTIGATOR
ResponderEliminarI hate this subject, well I hate my teacher >:(
ResponderEliminari don´t like método :(
ResponderEliminarIt's one of my favorites subjects <3
ResponderEliminarALLAHU AKBAR :V
ResponderEliminar