Hi everyone! Today I am going to talk about my favorite music.
Is very difficult choose one artist, but I decided to write about P!nk,
because is a amazing singer for my.
P!nk is an American singer, songwriter, dancer and actress. She is very
talented and has seven albums; can’t take me home (2000), Missundaztood (2001),
Try this (2003), I´m not dead (2006), Funhouse (2008), The truth about love
(2012), Rose ave 2014, (as a member of You+Me). My favorite albums are
“Funhouse” and “The truth about love”, because the lyrics of her songs inspired
me.
This artist has a great career,
her voice is amazing has been described as “raspy", "husky", and
"distinctive”. A piece information interesting is that Pink's work has inspired several other
artists including Demi Lovato, Kelly Clarkson, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Tegan
and Sara, Ashley Tisdale, Alessia Cara, Victoria Justice, and Adele. :O
In June 2017, Pink confirmed that she is making her next studio album, I
hope that new happen as quickly as possible.
thank for reading :)

Intersting fact that he inspired soo many artist, for be honest, I never hear about this singer, so I'll be searching for some songs of his, :)
ResponderEliminarI like Ska-p soo much!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
ResponderEliminarI love her songs!
ResponderEliminarI just knew one song of her and I didn't like it! :( I think that Im going to give her another chance jajajj
ResponderEliminarI like her music too :)
ResponderEliminarhi, i not speak in english and like my girlfriends
ResponderEliminarNice singer!
ResponderEliminar