Hi people!
Today I going to talk about a person expert on political science and
that I admire much.
This person is Felipe Agüero Piwonka, Professor at the EGGP.
Professor Agüero holds a PhD in Political Science and a Master of Arts
Political Science from Duke University. He also holds a degree in Sociology
from the Pontifical Catholic University of Chile. He was Coordinator of the
Human Rights Program of the Ford Foundation, Andean Region and Southern Cone,
between 2007 and 2015.
He has worked as an associate
professor at the University of Miami's International Studies School and as an
assistant professor in the Department of Political Science The Ohio State
University.
I choose him because in my area of study professor Felipe is relevant.
In his class I learn about political, the important of human rights and how
power influences public policies.
Is a great teacher for me, the things I learn are very useful for my
future professional development.
I hope you have a good week, Thank you for reading!

Not known to that teacher, it's interesting
ResponderEliminarI was two classes with him jajaj he knows a lot about the career!
ResponderEliminarYou already forgot Fierro :(
ResponderEliminarThis teacher is also inside my favorite teachers, his story is very interesting :)
ResponderEliminar