Hello
everyone!
Today I´m
going to talk about my second favorite series, because in the past I wrote
about the best series I have watched. On
this occasion I chose “Black Mirror”, this series is very special considering
that every episode is different whit; different character, different stories
but in general the storyline is about technology and how influence our lives, themes of modern
society, particularly with regard to the unanticipated consequences of new
technologies.
The episode
that I remember most is when a digital game company creates a game of terror
that involves inserting a chip in the minds of people, this generates that
people see things is not here, they imagine monsters, spiders, dead.
The main
character in this episode is taken to a mansion, at first it is all very
normal, then strange things begin to happen, the man starts to hallucinate, he
does not know that it is real or not. In the end they remove the chip, but he
is never the same again.
I like
"black mirror" because it is very interesting and dramatic. The
duration of the episodes is usually quite long, between 50 or 60 minutes.
Another interesting thing is that the endings of each episode are always
unexpected and open to the imagination.
Now I'm
about to finish last season, I hope a new one will come out soon.
Thank you
for reading.
Have a good
weekend!



Black mirror is awesome!!! An espectacular serie; shorts storys with a concious mesaje about humanity's future. Some chapters seems too nearly to this present (that is scared...)
ResponderEliminarwow bade I'll start watching this series :)
ResponderEliminarBlack mirror is amazing! I have been captured from the first moment I watched (:
ResponderEliminarI saw the title in Netflix, but i didn't watched it. i think i'm going to watch it
ResponderEliminarBackmirror is one of my favourite series too!, will be released the four season!
ResponderEliminarI have never seen that series, but it shows good
ResponderEliminar