My future job that I like to have

Hello people.

Today I am going to talk about my future job that I like to have. I think in the future and I imagine myself in an office with other professionals like engineers, psychologists, architect, among others.

 I would like job in MINVU, I am interested in housing subsidy and, also I`m interested in urbanization and city, because in my opinion is relevant to build more integral and accessible for every citizen. MINVU seeks to enable access to quality housing solutions and contribute to the development of neighborhoods and equitable, integrated and sustainable cities.

I would like to travel a lot in my job, but first I`d like settle in the south of Chile, and contribute whit the community that lives there.

About the salary, I think it is not very important, while as long as money pays me needs. I do not want to become a millionaire with my job, it´s better to feel comfortable and happy whit I what do.
In the future I would like specialize on the themes that I mention before, for this reason I hope to continue my studies, maybe a masters related to social housing or urbanization.   

The reward or job satisfaction I would get from doing this job is: Reduce the housing deficit of the most vulnerable sectors, reducing inequality. Recover neighborhoods, improve common spaces, strengthening social networks and enabling a balanced insertion of these in the cities.



Thank for reading my post!

Comentarios

  1. Awesome post! I think is absolutely necessary build more integral and accessible house too, I hope that you can realize your dream and reduce the inequality.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice post! Is very necessary, especially in the south! Chile needs more development in this area!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow, what a good choice bade, you will surely succeed in your work

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think work in MINVU it was a really good decision :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Good post! I hope you succeed in your work

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My party style ;)