How I am imagine me in ten years

Hi everyone!
Today I´m going to talk about how I am imagine me in ten years. Well, in ten years I´ll be 29 years old, I hope to have a good job and feel comfortable with what I will be doing.

Regarding family life, I think that I will stop living with my parents, I´ll have my own house near the city, I´ll love to have many pets in a large yard, and having a small orchard would be wonderful. Marriage is not within my plan yet, but who knows what could happen in ten years.

I would like to live in Australia, I consider it a beautiful place, but I need to improve my level of English a lot first.
 About my outward appearance, is impossible not to think about how I will look in ten years. I imagine that I will not change so much, at least I hope. In my opinion the ideal would be maintain a healthy life, do a lot of sport and eat healthy, those things.

Other things I imagine is that technology will be very different from what we know today, that excites me, maybe new things will be invented like flying cars, machines that make the food you want, I imagine a lot of crazy things. However, the technology advances so fast that it does not sound crazy to think those things.


I would like to know what inventions you think can invent in ten more years let me know in the comments.

I hope you enjoyed the post, well see you next week!

Comentarios

  1. Maybe we are meet in Australia!!!! I think that is a amazing city!
    Nice blog Bade!

    ResponderEliminar

  2. really? I love Australia, hahaha but I also need to know how to speak English first, mmm I want to go to Canada...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I want to have many pets as you

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job that I like to have

My party style ;)