My experience learning English at University

Hi everyone!

This is the last blog!!....Today I am going to  talk about my experience learning English at university. In general, I can tell you that has been a good experience. The schedule of the classes is pleasant, because it is neither so early nor so late.

On Thursdays we carry out activities, where everyone must participate, and I can give my opinion about different themes, the Fridays we write the post. As an anecdote it happened that a high school classmate found my blog (I do not know how) and he read it hahaha. That gave me a little shame.

At first it toke me a long time to write one blog, little by little I got accustomed, now I find it easier.
It has been fun to write about music, TV series, the things that I like and those that do not, besides I feel that I have improved a little my writing skills in English. But I still have a lot of things to improve, for example, the lack of vocabulary, the consistency of the sentences; on the other hand, I'm still very weak speaking the language.

I also improved my ability to listen, but I still think that it is necessary to practice more, maybe watching films in English with English subtitles also helps. So I plan to do what is necessary to improve my English. The truth, Outside of English class, I do not use the language much, but when I listen to music in English, sometimes I like to find the translation of the lyrics, although, I feel it does not help much.


Thank you for reading; I hope you liked this publication.

Comentarios

  1. NIce blog! I also think that movies with subtitle help a lot!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good post! finally We end with English

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I share many of your ideas Bade, I will also watch movies in English, it's a good technique :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job that I like to have

My party style ;)