My favorite piece of tecnoloogy :)
Hi people!
How's everybody?
Today, I talk about my favorite piece of technology, that piece it´s my
notebook, because is transportable, and has everything I need, often than I use for study, for example in the course of
statistics must occupy some program like: STATA, Excel, etc. So in those
moments it is very useful for my.
But above everything I use to see series in Netflix (hehehe), that’s
what I like to do. Other uses I give are watch videos funny in YouTube.
Almost always I use in my house and university; I do not remember when I
got it, because it was long ago. Now my notebook is worn out and I need one new
because my life without it would be a boring and I can´t make the works of
university.
All this makes me think that we
are very dependent on technology
I hope your comments, see you soon next week
Bye! Regards

From today I hate STATA :c
ResponderEliminarnotebooks are very useful and funny for me,
ResponderEliminarI like Youtube <3<3<3
regards <3
I also like to use my notebook to watch series :)
ResponderEliminarYou always talkl about your series jahah
ResponderEliminar