"Bread and Roses"
Well…hello!
Today I’m
going to talk about the film watched in class, called “bread and roses”,
directed by Ken Loach.
I think is excellent,
because represent a human film and Social theme, The film is very realistic and close, the
argument seems interesting and attractive, in addition to the wonderful
interpretations of the actors.
My favorite
character is Maya, she is a young
woman who comes over the Mexican border without papers and makes her way to the
home of her older sister Rosa. Rosa gets Maya a job as a janitor.
Maya is a strong and hard-working woman who fights for
her aspirations, besides, she is very intelligent.
But, one thing I didn't like this film is that in the
beginning the history not progress much and it was slow.
My favorite scene is when Maya enter a store and
pretend that is someone dead in the bathroom; she calls the shop owner and
leaves him locked up, for to steal money. This scene I seemed very funny, also
she did it for a good reason.
In short, a highly recommended movie to watch.

ResponderEliminarI also liked that scene, it was very funny :)
JAjajajjajaj that scenes is comedy, show us what humans can do for survive and help, it's has everything
ResponderEliminarBade! was very funny see the movie with you!
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminar