My experience with the blogs :)
Hi everyone….this is my last blog!
Today I am going to write about my experience with the blogs.
As an anecdote it happened that a high school classmate found my blog (I
do not know how) and he read it hahaha. That gave me a little shame.
In general, I can tell you that has been a good experience. At firts It
tooked me a long time to write one blog, little by little I got accustomed now
I find it easier.
It has been fun to write about music, tv series, the things that I like
and those that do not, besides I feel that i have improved a little my writing
skills in English. But I still have a lot of things to improve, for example,
the lack of vocabulary, the consistency of the sentences; on the other hand,
I'm still very weak speaking the language :(
In the future I would like to include some video speaking English, I
think that would very entertaining and fun.
I would like to talk about my favorite food, places I would like to
visit on vacation, among other things.
Thank you for reading; I hope you liked this publication.
Regards!

I also like the idea of making a video :)
ResponderEliminarInclude videos is a great idea :)
ResponderEliminarblessings to you!
ResponderEliminarI like your idea about videos, will be funny!!
ResponderEliminarThe idea of including videos is very interesting.
ResponderEliminarWTF happened with your ex classmate?!? OMG I can't stop laughing! Jjaajaj
ResponderEliminar