Hi everyone!

Today I´m going to talk about a country I´d like visit someday, that countries are Spain and Ireland because they have beautiful places and there are magical places where  emblematic scenes of Game of Thrones are filmed.
This location has amazing picture of the countryside, old castles and big fortress, venture into the woods, for example in a Game of Thrones context, the in the south Spanish city of Cádiz looks just like the kind of place Daenerys (a principal character) would liberate from her slave masters with the help of her “baby” dragons.




I would like to visit the ruins of Italica in Santiponce, Seville and enjoy this place with my family, I´m interested in knowing the history about these places, also I like to eat typical food from this country, I think there food must be delicious.
Maybe in the future I would like to study or work in Spain and I leverage to travel all around the  country, but it's more like a crazy dream hahaha.

Thanks for reading my blog, see you soon next week!


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job that I like to have

My party style ;)