The best concert I've had

Hello people!!

Today I am going to talk about my experience in the best concert I´ve had. Four years ago I practiced cello after school and I took part in orchestra, we had concerts very often, but I remember a special occasion when we presented with “Los Jaivas” in a symphonic concert.

It was an amazing experience, despite many hours of rehersal and  I was very nervous. The songs we played were;“Todos juntos”, “Mambo de Machaguay”, “Sube a nacer conmigo hermano”, among other beautiful songs . I remember we practiced every day so that it was perfect, sometimes the orchestra director got angry, but at the end everything came out very nice that day; from early we prepared the instrument and the score.  the people started to arrive,  when suddenly it was full of people.  My parents were very happy and pleased for me.  
At the moment I don’t play cello, because I don’t have time, I would like to come back some day, although I believe that I´m a little “rusty”.

Thank for reading my blog ….I hope you like it J

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job that I like to have

My party style ;)