Changes that could be made to I study program
Hi people!
Today I´m going to talk about some changes that could be made to I study program.
The curriculum is varied; the subjects I have to study are related to law, political science, and a part of economics and of course, courses related to public administration. In my opinion the curriculum is right, so I would not change it´s fundamental components.
Maybe, it would increase the hours of the courses related to laws, since it seems to me necessary to deepen in this matter. But something that would change are the practices, I think they should be from the second year onwards, because is necessary to know the environment in which we will perform in the future.
Currently the practices are in fifth year, when you are supposed to have developed skills that will help you perform well, however I think it would be better to face the world of work from the beginning and to learn "on the fly".
For other side, the workload is the normal, but if you leave everything for the last moment you will be overwhelmed with the delivery of papers, reports, or tests and presentations. It is important to know how to organize your time. The length of studies it is okay.
Now with the change of faculty there are more classrooms, then we are much more comfortable, and soon we will have two computer labs.
Finally respect the teaching methods, well it depends on each teacher, in general I feel more comfortable with teachers who structure their classes and define their programs well to others who are more dispersed or leave things to the imagination.
Thank for reading my post!!
A structured teaching method make me more comfortable too!, nice blog :)
ResponderEliminarTotally agree, but I think this semester the workload was horrible (:
ResponderEliminarI don't know as organize my time jaja! but I think is very necessary.
ResponderEliminarI share your ideas bade, good post ! :)
ResponderEliminar