My party style ;)


Hi people!

Today I am going to talk about my party style and what I usually do. The true is that I do not usually go to many parties; I never go to the night club, I believe that I feel uncomfortable, because I don’t like the background noise, generally, the music they play is not to my liking, also I do not smoke, so cigarette smoke bothers me.

I prefer to meet in some home whit my friends and listening the music that I like, in an environment more relax, where you can converse about different themes.  When I meet with my friends we usually play board game, like “monopoly”, “Pictionary”, “Cranium”, Is very funny things always come out of playing these types of games. For example when someone draws very badly or say an answer that has nothing to do, we all die of laughter, and also serve to learn new things. Sometimes when a long time has passed without seeing each other with my friends we tell anecdotes and we catch up on what has happened to us lately.

The best party I've ever had, I'd say it was when I finish school, and our parents organized the gala. I remember that I danced all night long, even though I also ate a lot of food hahaha. I do not drink alcoholic beverages because I do not like them, so I only drank juices.  Even though I was a bit sad because I would not see my companions so often, I had a great time.

Well…that is all, I hope you like the post!

Comentarios

  1. I think you should go to parties because you're a incredible dancer... maybe not go to a night club but you could dance in a house for sure hahaha :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice blog Bade! I prefer the house's party too! Is very funny can talk with friends

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My graduation party was my favorite too <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job that I like to have